Do not buy Affiliate Masterclass before reading my take on this. This is my personal review of Affiliate Masterclass by Sean Kaye.
This product will launch on January 30th 2012. Before I delve into the product itself, I would like to discuss a bit on the product creator, Sean Kaye. Sean Kaye is already a successful entrepreneur when he joined affiliate marketing. From 2005 to 2010, Sean was the CEO of two companies that went from zero revenue to profitable businesses, each pulling in 8 figures of revenue.
Why would someone who is already successful in business would want to venture into affiliate marketing? That is for us to speculate. I suppose the idea of making tons of money while having lots of free time seems alluring for Sean. That’s one of the main reason why a lot of us enter this field in the first place.
Sean Kaye is one of the students of Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula. He took what he learned from Jeff and applied it to his business.
What Happened Next?
- His revenue jumped from $2m to $11m in less than 18 months.
- His mailing list went from under 18,000 to over 75,000.
- He ended up with 35,000 paying individual user accounts.
On March 2011 Sean left his mid-six figure job behind to become a full-time internet marketer. What is unique about him is that he is applying everything that he learned from building and running a successful business to affiliate marketing.
What is Affiliate Masterclass?
Affiliate Masterclass by Sean Kaye is a complete system that will guide you to become a successful affiliate marketer.
The rate of success for those who enter affiliate marketing is quite discouraging. 95% of people who get involved with in affiliate marketing fail leaving only about 5% getting the success that they dream of in this field.
Looking into these statistics, you may think that there is no hope of success in affiliate marketing. Well, think again. A lot of normal people have succeeded in this field despite the odds. Those who succeed know and understand the secrets to successful affiliate marketing.
One of the secrets is that people have to see their affiliate marketing as a real business. They have to organise it like a business, and run it like a business.
Affiliate Masterclass is a course designed to share the secrets that really successful affiliate marketers take for granted.
The course will consist of:
- 6 Weeks of Video Courses with content drip-fed on a weekly basis;
- Multiple LIVE running case studies. These will allow students to follow real life sites, have input into the outcomes. As a special surprise (to be announced during the launch) Sean will give 2 or 3 of the successful case study sites to students chosen at random during the final webinar;
- Not one but 2 webinars per week. One will discusses course content, and provide a forum for students to ask questions. The second webinar will cover the live case studies; and
- Students will also get access to a discussion forum that Sean will monitor personally until the end of 2012.
Who the course is aimed at?
- People who are new to affiliate marketing
- People who are already involved with affiliate marketing, but not getting the level of success they want
- People who want a more intensive one-on-one coaching program
I’ll update this page from time to time. Please do give your comments bellow. I would love to hear from you.